Things that caught my eye this week #6

I usually try not to share things that are the Etsy homepage, but this ring by Pi-rok is too good not to share

If I were ever to carry a backpack, this one by Sabrina Tach would be it

I think I might start wearing earrings again just so I can wear these apples ones by Dariami

I'm such a sucker for stationary and paper goods so naturally I love Kristen Ashley's cards

I'm loving these orange vintage cat eyes

I think I found my next case

Can I have every perfectly crafted item from The Stowe?

Lastly, I look at Flavorwire daily and their list of 20 Famous Bow Tie Lovers made me smile

9 comments

  1. Those apple earrings are ridiculously adorable...

    -Jenn
    asmallbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of those items are great, but I especially LOVE that ring! Thanks for sharing!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't carried a backpack in years, but I agree, if I ever decided to switch back that one would be the perfect pick! I also love those adorable cards and the cat eye sunglasses. Lovely picks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those handmade apple earrings really are too cute :)

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your slightly vintage inspirations :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The good news about iPhone cases is you can change them constantly, perfectly acceptable! Those ones are awesome! I would never be able to pick a color! Good news, I don't even have an iPhone = no problems :) adore those apple earrings and orange sunglasses too! So understated glam!

    perfectly priya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those iPhone covers are amazing! I'll be buying the blue one soon :)

    ReplyDelete