Things That Caught My Eye #42

This African print skirt from De-Mes'Tiks New York is such a gorgeous piece.

The biggest item on my "must-have" list at the moment is a brown leather tote that I can take on interviews and use as I enter the real world (you know, something that holds more than just my wallet and sunglasses and isn't made out of canvas). This one from Jilly Designs is exactly what I'm looking for.
I'm all about the interesting-looking jewelry (especially this crown necklace) from Here and Now Shop.
Have you seen Rachel of Floral Prints and Common Sense's senior thesis project yet? It's amazing, and I want all of it.
This vintage dress, with its scalloped details, from Hollie Point is adorable and perfect for summer.
Not only is this cat dress extra cute, but it's made by Moxie Madness, who is based out of Illinois. It's always great to see talented people on Etsy in the same state as me.
I never wear earrings, but I still feel like I need these glasses ones from Rare Indeed.
Lastly, how cute is this fox dress from Gracie Chai?

5 comments

  1. Thanks for including me with so many other pretty things!!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your roundup this week! You always find such unique and interesting pieces. Love it!

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those glasses earrings. I have sunglasses ones that I need to wear more often! You always pick out the cutest stuff for this feature. I want everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I can think right now is: "OHMYGOSH, GAMEBOY COLOR PRINT SKIRT, TOP, BAG....*poof*"
    As in, poof, there goes my brain and money ^_^

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. you always have the best finds. i've been eyeing a leather tote lately too for the same reason, although i've had a full-time job for several years now, but need to up my game for some interviews. i did just have the luck of thrifting a pretty sharp (boring) black purse though that'll do for now. rachel seriously did an AMAZING job. the skirts/tops/totes are so beautiful and cute at the same time!
    Cuddly Cacti
    Mitla Moda

    ReplyDelete