Three Things: Brooches


Welcome to my newest series, Three Things! Rather than sharing large lists of Etsy items that I find, I'm going to be narrowing it down by categories to make for more organized compilations. I also plan on using this series for pop culture recommendations as well, so look out, world. There's more of that heading your way. Today, though, I want to share some handmade brooches that I love. I've lately started to like the idea of getting more brooches to add to my cardigans, and these are a few of my favorites. 

1. Wooden French Bulldog brooch by Ginger Pickle: It really doesn't get much more adorable than this. I especially love the styling of the brooch, and I can't stop imagining pairing this with all of my simple dresses.

2. Caffeind brooch by Lia Lane: I'm in love with all of Lia Lane's selection of feminist goodies (hello Daria and Leslie Knope), but I couldn't help but share this "caffeind" brooch. As a self-proclaimed caffeine fiend, I don't think it would hurt to wear a little reminder of my addiction. 

3. Liz Lemon "Bitches get stuff done" brooch by Oh Gosh, Cindy!: I'm a sucker for all things Liz Lemon, and I'm an even bigger sucker for this quote. I'm very positive that I need this in my life so as only to have my mantra in physical form.

8 comments

  1. Brooches are the best! I don't wear them as often as I should! The Bitches get stuff done one is awesome!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome idea for a blog series and this is a great set to start with. Hooray for cute pins! I love them all but especially the French bulldog.

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bitches get stuff done...I NEED THIS BROOCH NOW!!!! *_*

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great new series, I love the idea! ^_^ And that coffee brooch is everything! O_O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun way to be organizing this. Can't wait to see more of the series.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. I'm especially digging the coffee cup.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea! I love love love the "bitches get stuff done" one! I'm excited to see what you are planning for this series!

    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete