Etsy Favorites #55

Feminist items are always appropriate, but this Not For You necklace from Eythink especially is at the moment
You'd be hard pressed to find something I love more than junk food, which is why I'm putting this Heart Snacks Pin from Yardsale Press at the top of my must buy list


Now that I'm in full decorating mode in my apartment, I've become quite fond of putting succulents everywhere. They're missing that extra touch of personality, though, which is why these Succulent Planters from Berries for Bella are so perfect

If you need me, I'll just be over here drooling forever over this Vintage Beaded Cardigan from Vintage Victory Girl

Will there ever be time when Stranger Things stops being relevant? I doubt it. I can hardly wait until season 2 airs, but I think this Eleven T-shirt from Heartbeats Club will help hold me over

This Laurel Wreath Necklace from Almanac for June is too pretty and would be a great motivator to excel every day

Do I really need to explain why I'm in love with this Gingham Peter Pan Collar Crop Top from Dollydrip? It's essentially everything that I look for in an article of clothing

I honestly don't think I could pull off this Hawaiian Print Dress from Hearts and Found, but I still can't stop thinking of trying
This print. That collar. This Fox Print T-shirt Dress from Copious Fashions is the most adorable fall layering piece

1 comment

  1. Cute dresses and the first necklace I love!!!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete